Friday, February 25, 2011

Stop Following me! Why this blog?


So why this blog?  Well, a few weeks ago I was talking to psychic who I called because my friend Lisa highly recommended her.  Yes, I do love to go to psychics. (ps something I would have never told you before but since I don't want to figure out how to impress you so you will "follow me" I can tell you that now.) I had just had my baby girl Olivia and I was an emotional wreck.  I was crying all the time and mostly because I thought that my baby girl loved my wife more than she loved me! (Yes, I am gay, live with a woman, a beautiful, awesome woman who I love. Oh and Olivia is kellen's egg, donor sperm that was implanted in me because I wanted to carry, hence the freakout that Olivia must love Kellen more than me.) I called a psychic to find out if it was true (Just catching you up on the real me and by the way if you want her number she has rocked my world) since wouldn't a psychic know? She told me Olivia was just having a hard time adjusting and to relax, just comfort her and hold her tightly so she feels safe.  That took all of 5 minutes. It was the rest of the call the rocked my world. Kat is the one who told Me, "stop trying to be yourself just be yourself". Gulp! So here I am.

I realized I was “preaching” be yourself to people and calling myself an "expert". Well, if I was an expert on being myself why was I calling a psychic? Kat is honestly more than that, so much more, I don’t know what that is but I say it because after talking to her and having her work on my energy over the phone, (I have no idea but I love this stuff,) I felt an incredible shift. She was saying to me everything I say to others all the time and not only did it renew and reenergize me it had me realize that I am not an expert nor do I want to be. If I am an expert I will stop seeking, wondering, asking, being curious and having to keep trying to impress people so I can live up to that title. So I am revoking that title, I am simply going to see how real I can be. I am no longer trying to impress you so you will follow me, like me, buy my books, my dvd's or come to my events, I am simply going to see what happens if I just tell the truth and be me.  So let's start with a few confessions.  

19 comments:

  1. What's the psychic's contact info???

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...thank you for being real. Best gift ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living this way takes guts, and you are one gutsy lady. Thank you for leading the way. Starting today I will try to implement the same things in my life. Thanks, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia, I have been on the same path myself. When I stopped trying to be the me I thought I should be, I was amazed at the clients and people who came into my world. They were people I could truly help and the things that I could help them with were the parts of me I had denied for so long. Thank you for your courage, your honesty and for being authentically you. The beauty in acknowledging where the light means the dark in our personalities and souls is that is where the most amazing shifts can occur. Our cracks allow for the divine light within each of us to show through and that can illuminate the heart of another person who can be freed from their own shadow by witnessing your courage. I am a huge fan of Intensati and Patricia Moreno but I am so looking forward to getting to know the REAL Patricia Moreno. Freedom baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we have the psychic's contact info?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to following the real you -- thanks for showing strength. It's not easy to be raw, honest and show vulnerability. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. trying is too trying...
    now is your time for thriving!
    much love to you and the light you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you exactly how you are! I know the real YOU! and That's why I married you! Olivia loves you more than anything and she is so lucky to have two moms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok it is funny what is happening.
    People are texting telling me to check my facebook pages and tweets because someone is posting things and I doesn't sound like me. That I awesome!

    Getting requests for Kat's info. Go to paixlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha! That is funny. You surely woke everyone up. I love Kmori's post -- you are blessed to be in and have such a beautiful family. It is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww... I never felt your intent as wrapped in expertise only guidance and I am thankful for your openness and guidance!

    Love and light Patricia - thank you...Ellyn....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats and thanks for sharing. Life is too precious to live without being real. Recognizing this desire and allowing yourself to experience it will only guide you further. I had no idea about your books and DVDs until weeks after my first classes with you last year. It was your inner light that I saw during that first Core-Sati class that got me hooked. Thanks again for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks you for the referrals Patricia! I so appreciate it. I just posted my basic info on my blog site for your readers, paixlove.blogspot.com.
    Peace & love to you always! Kat

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love YOU!
    Thank you for all your realness:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANK YOU Patricia! You always inspire by just being you - accessible, vunerable. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. patricia; thanks for being the real you, which makes you more human than expert in my book, and just amplifies the love and respect that I have for you as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Patricia - you've worked so hard to teach us the secret of joy - so happy you're taking time to find it for yourself! Love to you across the miles - Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  19. Patricia-I was in your class at IIN...I loved your workout (and on the beach in Miami, too!), and I love this new perspective of you! It's hard to explain, but by seeing you as human and less-than-perfect, it makes it easier to accept and love myself in my less-than-perfectness. Also, I love the psychic stuff too; not so I can "know the future" but because it helps me process where I've been and where I am right now. Can't wait for more posts on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete